It’s Alive!

This morning I finally put the finishing touches on ShieldBoy, an Arduino shield to aid in building an ArduinoBoy, a device built by Trash80 to enable MIDI functions with various GameBoy music sequencers. I ran into a few minor issues along the way – the diode was in the wrong orientation according to the silkscreen on the board (oops!) and I’m having some trouble getting MIDI out working. Using LSDJ as a MIDI slave, though, works like a champ! I’m also fairly excited to try out mGB and will likely tackle that later today.

I plan on adding the build instructions, parts list, video etc. to our ShieldBoy page soon as well, but for now, check out the purty pictures!

This entry was posted in Hardware. Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed.